Infinite Capital Construction has brought quality and assurance to properties across Texas for the past 12 years. We take pride in removing the hassles associated with construction projects ranging from small repair jobs to large capital renovations. Regardless of the size of the project, you can count on Infinite to satisfy any of your service needs all while dealing with our friendly, expert crew. Our staff is dedicated to providing prompt responses to any inquiries, thus making Infinite a company that you as a property manager will love to work with. Call today to receive a free estimate on any of your property needs.
A Capital Project is a project that helps maintain or improve a City asset, often called infrastructure. To be included in the Capital Budget, a project must meet ONE of the following requirements (criteria):
- It is a new construction, expansion, renovation, or replacement project for an existing facility or facilities. The project must have a total cost of at least $10,000 over the life of the project. Project costs can include the cost of land, engineering, architectural planning, and contract services needed to complete the project.
- It is a purchase of major equipment (assets) costing $50,000 or more with a useful life of at least 10 years.
- It is a major maintenance or rehabilitation project for existing facilities with a cost of $10,000 or more and an economic life of at least 10 years.
REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
Our Repairs & Maintenance team is more than capable of taking the headache out of dealing with any issues on your property by providing prompt solutions at a low cost. With the knowledge and support of a full service construction company, you can rest assured that our expert crews have the capability and willingness to help you with any repairs as well as keeping up with the maintenance of your property.
Our R&M division typically works in, but is not limited to, the following areas:
• Repairing roof leaks
• Broken curbs
• Repairing metal gates
• Replacing apartment front doors
• Repairing sidewalk trip hazards
• Eliminating rodent intrusion
• Balcony replacements
• Metal railing repair
• Metal gate repairs
• Adding a new flood light
• Replacing a broken stair tread
• And many more
WATER, MOLD AND FIRE REMEDIATION
24-hour emergency response services.
Our professional, certified technicians use specialized equipment to extract water and reduce moisture to ensure that the dry-out process is completed in the least amount of time.
The use of EPA-approved sanitizers helps reduce any possible traces of fungi, mold, or viruses that may have been introduced to the property from the water intrusion.
Forms of Water Damage
• Broken water pipes
• Water intrusion from roof leaks, window leaks, backed-up rain gutters, vents, and other openings
• Plumbing leaks from water heaters, washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers and other appliances
• Groundwater seepage
• Condensation due to poor ventilation or HVAC system issues
• Natural flooding